Tuesday 6th July 2021
IN PERSON – CENTRAL LONDON
This private meeting between founders and directors of retail brands has taken place.
The group met at a luxury central London location for an informal roundtable conversation over afternoon tea. Discussion topics included…
– Challenges around raw materials shortages, and the impact it is having on product development and pricing.
– Difficulties in finding and trusting digital agency partners to deliver on promises.
– Retailers in the beauty space expanding on the high street.
– Selling to retail partners through direct relationships or intermediary distributors.
– The future of hybrid office and remote working, including the pros and cons depending on level of seniority.