If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or in our meetings.
– Your use of any information or materials found on this website, or offered in our meetings, is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information meet your specific requirements. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website, our meetings or services.
– Information you provide about yourself and your business at our meetings, events or discussions is entirely at your own risk. Our private meetings are confidential, however we will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with another participant failing to keep information shared private.
– Individuals featured on this website have not expressly endorsed products, services or websites linked to from this website, nor have they endorsed us, unless otherwise stated.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content or services provided of any linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
– Through this website you are able to visit other websites which are not under the control of us. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
– Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
– You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
– We encourage you to consult this page frequently so that you are aware of any changes to these terms and conditions.
– By using this website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please leave this website immediately.
– Our meetings and events are strictly by invitation only. We make no guarantees of entry to our events. We make no guarantees to the suitability of the event for your specific business requirements.